A fast, simple label maker that’s easy to take with you. Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time. Compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere. 6 font sizes, 8 text styles and more than 200 symbols make it easy to create high-quality labels for all your organization needs. To extend the battery life, the unit’s auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use. 1-Year limited warranty. Troubleshooting Steps: • Make sure new alkaline batteries are being used as opposed to used ones that might be weak. Also, rechargeable batteries cannot be used, at they do not provide enough power to heat up the print-head properly. • The unit may need to be factory reset. First, remove two batteries or the battery pack from your electronic label maker. Next, press the power button repeatedly twenty times to reset the unit back to factory settings. Finally, replace the batteries and attempt to print a label.
- 6 AAA Batteries required. Works best with Polaroid AAA batteries.
- Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time
- Create high-quality labels for all your organizational needs with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, and 228 symbols and clip art. Compatible with DYMO D1 labels in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ wide in a variety of co
- Compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere
- Single Unit Includes: LabelManager 160 Label Maker, D1 Starter Label Cassette Black on White, 1/2″ x 10′, Quick Start Guide, 1-Year Limited Warranty